One Year Old Girl Burned At Parkway North in Cartersville

Bartow County EMS, Cartersville Fire and Cartersville Police Department responded to Parkway North Apartments to injuries from a burn. Upon BCEMS arrival the crew was informed that a one year old girl was accidentally burned from boiling water splashing onto her. The child has 1st and 2nd degree burns to the neck and chest. BCEMS quickly began treatment to the burn and transported the patient to the burn unit at WellStar Cobb Hospital.

Facebook Comments